Dear customer you shall
- Use your hotel room/s and hotel premises with due diligence.
- Follow rules Regulations and guidelines of the hotel.
- Park your vehicle/s at the designated vehicle parking.
- Check out from your room on or before your checking-out (departure) time.
- Inform the hotel if you have made use of the mini bar and/ or any other additional services of the hotel.
- Indemnity the hotel management forth with for any damages caused to the room and or any other Item therein and/ or to the hotel premises.
- Only be permitted check from the hotel premises after the hotel management has checked the room and they are satisﬁed that the room is in a ﬁt and proper order and that you have settled all due payments to the hotel.
Dear customer you shall not
- In Any Manner whatsoever damage the walls, floor, roof/ ceiling. Fixtures and ﬁttings. electrical appliances. furniture and any other item in the room and / or in the hotel premises.
- Let any person to use the room other than the persons informed by him / her to the hotel.
- Engage in the prohibited and/ or illegal activity inside the hotel premises.
- Run or speak loudly or make noises along the corridors of the hotel.
- Cause any nuisance and/ or disturbance to the employees of the hotel and/ or other guests of the hotel.
- Hotel Management shall not be held liable or responsible for any valuable items / material brought into the hotel premises by you and such items / valuables / material shall at all times be at your own risk.
- Hotel management shall not be responsible for loss or damage caused to the personal belongings or any other item brought into the hotel premises by our customers. Guest, or any other person and / or for any item/s left at the room and / or at the hotel premises.
- Other than the services agreed by the hotel management, at the time of room reservation, provision of any additional services shall be at the sole discretion of the hotel management and the same shall be charged separately.
- Hotel Management reserves the right to evict any customers / guest or any other person from the hotel room or any other room or from the hotel premises if such person/s cause nuisance and/ or disturbance to other guests in the hotel premises and /or violate the conditions mentioned herein.
- Hotel management shall not take any responsibility for any injury caused to the customers. their guests/ visitors or any other person. at the hotel premises.
- Hotel management bears no liability over any loss and/ or damaged caused to any vehicle/s parked in the hotel premises and the parking or vehicles is at the owner's risk.
- Where applicable, the word :customer’ shall also include the agents, visitors and guests of the customers. We state that the aforesaid Terms and Conditions were read over and explained to me/ us and I/ We I do hereby agree to the same.
- Organizer/ Host shall agree to the following terms and conditions;
- A Non-Refundable/ Non-Transferable initial Advance Payment of Rupees Fifty Thousand (Rs. 50,000/-) shall be made upon the confirmation of booking (i.e. the data of Function Agreement).
- The second advance payment of Rupees Fifty Thousand (Rs. 50,000/-) shall be made within Two months (02) from the date of confirmation of booking.
- Payment in full shall be made Fourteen days (14) prior to the date of the function. Any changes to the final checklist and hall arrangements shall be notified to the Hotel Management 3 days ponor to the date of the function.
- A Refundable Deposit shall be charged by the Hotel Management at the lime the payment In full is made.
- The Organizer/Host shall be responsible for the settlement of all bills and payments relating to the function.
- Any increase in the Number of Guests shall be informed Three (03) days prior to the date of the function and the decision to accommodate such increased number of guests shall exclusively be at discretion of the Hotel Management.
- Any reduction in the number of guests shall be informed at the time the payment in full Is made. Any reduction which results the number of guests being reduced below the Minimum Number of guests shall not be permitted.
- Number of guests shall include invitees, entertainers, photographers, videographers, dancing groups, security personnel and any other persons who are present at the function.
- Any change to the Date of Function shall be informed SIx (06) months prior to the Date of Function as initially agreed between the Parties. Failure to notify such change shall hold the Organizer/ Host responsible to make a fresh Advance Payment.
- The acceptance or refusal of any change to the Date of Function and/or the Venue of Function shall exclusively be at the discretion of the Hotel Management.
- Maximum duration allocated for a Function shall be agreed between the Organizer/ Host and the Hotel Management and any extra time shall only be permitted at the discretion of the Hotel Management. An additional sum of Rupees Ten Thousand (Rs.10,000/-) shall be charged per each extra hour or part thereof.
- Time allocated for setting up the Venue (i.e. decoration) shall be Two (2) hours prior to the commencement of the Function and the time allocated for dismantling the set-ups shall be One (01) hour immediately following the finishing time as indicated in the Agreement.
- No morning or evening function shall be allowed beyond 3.00p.m. or 11.30p.m. respectively.
- No outside food shall be permitted, except where liquor is served. Mixture/ cashew nuts may be permitted.
- If the actual number of guests exceeds the agreed number, food shall be served on the additional number of guests depending on the availability of food to be served and only after immediate payment for such additional guests by the Organizer/ Host. The Hotel Management shall not be responsible for any delay in service to the additional number of guests.
- The Organizer/ Host shall request starting time for serving of food. Buffet shall be open only for Two (02) hours from such time requested.
- No person shall be allowed to take any food or beverage served at the Function out of the Venue. No person shall also be allowed to consume food served at the Buffet as snacks or bites.
- No person shall be allowed to bring in any alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages to the hotel premises from outside, unless permitted by the Hotel Management.
- A sum of Rupees Ten Thousand (Rs. 10,000/-) shall be charged as Corkage Fee inclusive of bar counter, bottle cooler, bottle opener, liquor glasses, beer mugs. half plates, serviettes. etc.
- Event Organizer/ Host shall be responsible for overseeing the alcoholic beverages.
- Liquor shall not be served on days declared by Law as prohibited.
- Standard table decor may be provided by the Hotel and colour of the table decor shall depend on the availability.
- The Hotel Management shall not be responsible in any manner for the receipt. maintenance of records or loss of any gifts. The Event Organizer/ Host shall nominate a person to assist in receiving and maintaining a record of gifts. A vehicle shall be made available by the Organizer/ Host to store gifts.
- For morning functions the Service Providers (i.e. florists, entertainers and any other person) shall be allowed to enter the Venue between 6.00 a.m. and 4.00p.m for preparation and dismantling of their services on the date of the Function and shall be subject to checking carried out by the Hotel Security Personnel.
- For evening functions. the Service Providers (i.e. florists, entertainers and any other person) shall be allowed to enter the Venue between 3.00p.m. (on the date of the Function) and 12.30a.m for preparation and dismantling of their services and shall be subject to checking carried out by the Hotel Security Personnel.
- Everything brought into the Hotel premises shall be taken away immediately from the Hotel premises after the completion of the event. Littering and/or dumping such thing/ item within the premises or in the vicinity of the Hotel premises shall be strictly prohibited.
- The Hotel Management shall not be responsible for loss or damage caused to the personal belongings or any other item brought into the Hotel premises by the Organizer/ Host. Guests, Service Providers or any other person and/or for any items which are leftover at the Venue and/or at the Hotel premises.
- The Hotel Management shall not have any liability or responsibility for the items/ valuables/ material brought in to the Hotel premises by the guests and/ or the service providers of the function and such items/ valuables/ material shall at all times be at the owner's risk.
- Decision to permit any decor outside the Venue shall exclusively be at the discretion of the Hotel Management..
- Nails, cello-tapes, decorative sprays, smoke bombs. fireworks and confetti shall not be permitted to be used inside the hotel premises or within its proximity. Only the usage of snow sprays and fresh flower petals shalt be permitted inside the hotel premises or within its proximity. The failure to comply with this condition shall result in the forfeiture of the Refundable Deposit.
- Oil lamp/s without protection base shall not be permitted to be brought into the venue or the hotel premises or be used within the hotel premises.
- No decorations shall be made to the floor of the venue and/or of the hotel premises.
- “Papare bands" or any other similar type of bands shall not be permitted to play inside the hotel premises or within its proximity. If this condition is violated the Hotel Management shall charge Rs. 15.000/- from the Organizer/ Host which shall be deducted from the refundable deposit.
- The Hotel Management may assist the Organizer/ Host to obtain services such as DJ Music, Music Groups, Dancing Groups, Ashtaka, Flower Decors, Video, Photography or any other similar type of services/arrangements if so requested by the Organizer! Host. The Hotel Management shall not take any liability or responsibility for the quality of such services obtained by the Organizer/ Host. The Organizer/ Host may enter into agreements with such service providers if they so desire.
- The Hotel Management shall not be responsible and/ or liable for the actions of the service providers obtained by the Host/ Organizer I any other party for the function, and the Host/ Organizer shall be held responsible for all matters arising out of such service providers within the Hotel premises.
- The Organizer/ Host shall be responsible to ensure that the music of the function is played/ performed at a moderate volume and the Hotel Management shall reserve its right to take steps to reduce the volume of the music or the noise of the function at any time during the function.
- If the function is a Wedding or a Home Coming, where the confirmed number of guests exceeds Two Hundred (200), a Complimentary Room will be provided to the Couple on the day of the function from 12 noon to 11.00 a.m. the following day.
- A maximum number of 10 guests shall be permitted to enter the Complimentary Room at a time. The Hotel Management shall not have any liability or responsibility for the items/ valuables/ material brought in to the couple's room and such items/ valuables/ material shall at all times be at the owner's risk.
- Any damage caused to the Complimentary Room and/ or to its fixtures and fittings shall be indemnified by the Organizer/ Host forthwith.
- On a request made by the Organizer! Host, an extra rooms may be provided by the Hotel Management at the standard charges of the hotel.
- Running or speaking loudly or making noise along the corridors is prohibited. The Hotel Management reserves the right to evict any guest or any other person from the Complimentary Room or any other room or from the Hotel Premises if such person's cause disturbance to other guests in the hotel premises.
- A Studio Room, Traditional Oil Lamp, Red Carpet, Cake trays , Table for Cake Structure, Bridal Settee and Table, Registration Table and Fresh Flower arrangements will be provided by the Hotel Management for a Wedding or Home Com ing function on a request made by the Organizer/ Host for the same.
- The Organizer/ Host shall take the full liability and responsibility for any loss and/ or damage caused to hotel property or to guests of the hotel or the employees of the hotel by him or his guests/ entertainers! photographers/ videographers/ dance groups/ security personnel or any other person who has arrived at the hotel premises in relation to the function.
- The Hotel Management shall not take any responsibility for any injury caused to guests or any other person at the hotel premises by an act which is not in the control of the Hotel Management.
- If the function is an open air function, the Hotel Management may agree to provide marquee to cover all seating areas at a cost which shall be borne by the Organizer/ Host However, if the function has to be moved indoors due to bad weather, the decision to change the location of the function to indoors shall be at the sole discretion of the Hotel Management and separate venue charges w ill be charged by the Hotel Management.
- All vehicles entering the hotel premises shall be parked at the designated vehicle parking places and the Hotel Management bears no liability for any loss and/ or damage caused to such vehicles, and the parking of vehicles is at the owner's risk.
- The Hotel Management shall accept instructions only from the Organizer/ Host. I state that the aforesaid terms and conditions were read over and explained to me and I do hereby agree to the same.